TRAINED & EXPERIENCED
I have a BFA in Fine Art and I've been drawing for 15 years.
Every commission is made with high quality artist supplies.
HANDMADE IN THE USA
Drawn with love and care in Denver, Colorado.
Payment methods are secured and trusted.
- Traditional commissions are hand drawn with pencils, colored pencils, and pastels on paper.
- The maximum size is 9 inches by 12 inches. I can create any size that's smaller than 9 x 12.
- Shipped flat, padded, and placed in a clear plastic sleeve to protect the art. I use USPS Priority Flat Rate Envelopes with tracking. I ship within the US only.
- Digital commissions are hand drawn with an iPad and a Wacom Intuos drawing tablet using software like Procreate and Photoshop.
- There is no maximum size. I can create art at any size you need.
- A digital high resolution file is provided so you can get the art printed wherever you'd like. There is no print or physical product included.
- I only draw portraits of people and nature related subjects like pets, other animals, flowers, birds, etc.
- If the subject you would like me to draw is a person or a pet, I will need a good quality photo of the subject that is large in size and well-lit. The photo will be my only guide and reference through the process so this step is important. Feel free to send me multiple photos and we will choose the best photo together.
- Each commission is different and requires a different approach, amount of work, size, art supplies, and so on. This is why there is no fixed price list. All commissions are priced individually.
- Please feel free to email me your idea and I'll get back to you with a price based on your requirements and needs.
- In most cases no payment is made in advance but rather at the end of the process. Once your completed commission has been reviewed by you, I will privately list your commission in my store so you can purchase it via secure payment methods.